Here is little Miss Izzy hanging out after her bath, all comfy and cozy....
The dogs are just chillin', not too happy that they can't go outside.
Izzy's trying to find her thumb....
Bored of being stuck in the house already :)
Micah taking advantage of all the time he has to learn more about spearfishing.
So..when Ninja and Apache start rough housing, every once in a while Apache gets a little scared and tries to run away from Ninja. Usually he hides under the couch, but every so often he will hid under the pack 'n' play. This time we actually got a picture of it.
Here he is peaking his head out to see where Ninja is.
My sweet girl sleeping her life away. :)
The clouds looked pretty cool the night before the typhoon hit.
The next day we were all quite bored. Poor Izzy was subject to a photoshoot by mom!
I wanted a good picture of Micah and me both smiling. Of course, I got the many faces he makes...this is the best one...
The nasty skies on Tuesday. When I took this picture the typhoon was on top of the island.
Thank goodness for season 2 of Prison Break. I think Micah and I watched probably about 10 episodes or so...
Thankfully the typhoon was not bad at all. Like I said, we did get a lot of rain and pretty good winds come through. However, not much was destroyed. There were just some branches in the roads around our house. The worst thing I saw was the metal thing you put your shopping carts in on Camp Schwab was messed up...thankfully that was it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment